Manitoba's Premier Business Network
Throughout the year, the Associates hold private, intimate information luncheons for new and potential members. If you would like more information, please email AnnaMaria Toppazzini, CEO of the Business School Foundation. We will be setting new dates for luncheons through-out the year.
The Associates are senior-level executives and leaders who share the Asper School of Business' commitment to excellence in management education and represent a spectrum of industries and backgrounds. Over the past 35 years, the School has evolved to meet the needs of the local and national business community with the help of the Associates through their advisement, philanthropic contribution, mentoring, and many other types of involvement.
Benefits of Membership
- Affiliation with a premier network of Local and National executive-level business leaders
- Participation in a variety of Distinguished Speaker Series receptions
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting, Dinner and Speaker event in the fall
- Access to the expertise of world-renowned researchers and educators
- A ready source of talented men and women for your organization through access to our dedicated Career Development Centre and Co-op Programs
- Use of the Asper School of Business facilities for corporate seminars, meetings, and receptions
- An unequaled ability to make a difference in the classroom by participating as an in-School Speaker
- Participation in Student activities and competitions as speakers, judges, or attendees
- Participation in the programming of the Young Associates: the organized group of business people in the beginning to mid-upper levels of their career who share our commitment to the School
- The opportunity to help set direction and take an already strong school to the next level
- Preferred Invitation to the prestigious International Distinguished Entrepreneur Award (IDEA) Gala
Dues & Membership
Membership dues are $1300 annually (a $1075 charitable donation receipt and a $225 event attendance entitlement receipt are issued). Member preference is for senior-level executives who look forward to a long-term commitment to the Associates and who fundamentally understand the importance of this type of partnership for the development of managers, businesses, the School curriculum, and the overall economy.
For more information please contact AnnaMaria Toppazzini email@example.com 204-474-6212